Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cop Out (2010)

New Release Tuesdays Presents:

Cop Out
A little disappointing but that was expected.
I'm here to be honest.
I wanted to like this movie because I'm a
fan of Kevin Smith.
I like some parts of the movie.
But, overall, I just didn't feel it.
I knew not to take seriously.
I like some of the stupidity here just like
other Kevin Smith films.
I just didn't think it worked as a whole.
This is the first time that he directed
a movie that someone else wrote,
but still, this affects his credibility.

And since I'm being honest, I might as well throw in that,
I actually liked Jersey Girl (the most hated Smith movie by
most people). So, in other words, this one is below Jersey Girl
for me. Of course, I'll eventually have to buy this for
the Kevin Smith collection. Others beware.