Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Funny People

I was unable to watch a movie yesterday for New Release Tuesday.
But keep your hopes up because tonight I'm making that up.
Tonight we have:


Funny People
The latest film from Judd Apatow was okay.
There were a lot of funny moments in this
semi-serious story. Seth Rogan does his usual.
Adam Sandler returns to the humor he started
his career with. And you have a shit load
of other funny characters in this film.
My only complaint is that it's too long for
this kind of movie. It's a 2 hour and half movie.
Alright, I have another complaint.
That one actress who plays the girl that
Rogan's character likes wasn't very good.
Other than that, it was fun and entertaining.
It's par with Apatow's other films.
My favorite one is still Knocked Up.

Good ending shot. Jonah Hill is hilarious in this as well.