Monday, November 30, 2009

Death Note 2: The Last Name


Death Note 2: The Last Name
I was blown away with part one which I saw three weeks ago.
Tonight, I saw the second part which actually ends the story.
It was long but sweet.
There's a lot of information to process.
I was lost in certain moments but excellent storytelling.
The character, L, was getting on my nerves.
But, he's the good guy.
Just like the first one, there's hardly any violence,
mostly character driven.
I prefer the first one more than this one because
it flowed better.
But this one was worth watching because it completes the story.
There's a part three but it's not a sequel, it's
a prequel with one of these characters, and has nothing
to do with this story.
The next time you see death, make sure to give him an apple,
he will appreciate it.
Good Japanese movie.