Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Food, Inc.

I had to leave out of town yesterday for work, so I was unable
to watch a new Release for New Release Tuesdays.
The movie would of been "Up" by Pixar.
I will be watching "Up"tomorrow night.
Tonight, I had scheduled the following the documentary:


Food Inc.
I recommend going to Mickey D's or Jack in the Crack
and pick up some great old burgers and enjoy this
great old American flick.
This documentary was good.
Not awesome but good.
I liked how they put it all together.
And liked how they tied everything to the government
and big corporations.
It's not all about meat, it includes veggies too.
It's more about persuading the viewer to choose organic.
I'm not too big on that.
Just wanted to check this out for the information
and awereness. I like to put on a documentary every once
in a while. Stay away from chicken nuggets and you'll be alright.

Good to check out, especially if you love documentaries.