Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (2015)

This was fucking entertaining.  A lot of great action sequences and good pacing.  I don't know why, but, it made a difference for me by watching all the Mission Impossible movies this week before this one.  Just simply loved it.  Tom Cruise doing his own stunts.  The fucking airplane scene, the underwater scene, the car chase scene, the opera scene, all great.  Loved the characters.  Didn't like the villains all that much.  The Syndicate could've been a lot more cooler.  Good clever story.  Simon Pegg is more involved now.  Worth seeing and especially if you're a fan of the franchise.  This won't disappoint.  This might be in my top 5 of the year, so far.  Wait.  Let me think.  Yeah, this is my fifth favorite film now, so far.   
8 out of 10.