Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just Another Love Story

Decided to watch this Danish movie from Fantastic Fest 2007.  Saw it this morning on Netflix.  Pretty crazy stuff.  Predictable story with deadly consequences.  I like the style and the mood to this.  In a nutshell, this is about a guy who falls for a mysterious woman after they crash in a big vehicle accident.  The guy leaves his marriage and kids to be with this woman.  This woman has a dark past and it comes back to haunt her.  That's pretty much it.  Simple and predictable.  The only badass part I did like was the scene when the mysterious woman gets released from the hospital.  Her sister is listening to some kind of classical music while the family are walking down the hallway.  That's it. Sometimes a little thing like that goes a long way for me.  Other than that, the rest was okay. 
Not a movie I would recommend right away.  I made it my goal a long time ago to see all the films that played at Fantastic Fest at some point.  Well, this is one of them.  Just another love story.