Sunday, July 19, 2015

Trainwreck (2015)

This movie was pretty hilarious.  Funny raunchy comedy by Judd Apatow.  If you like his other stuff, you'll like this one.  A lot of great laugh out loud moments.  The story plays like a typical rom com.  How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days comes to mind.  What separates this from the usual rom com is the dialogue and of course, the cameos.  I'm a big Lebron James hater but somehow I liked him here.  I guess he did this to redeem himself for all the bullshit he's done.  There's only so much Lebron James I can handle.  Amy Schumer and Bill Hader were awesome together.  I haven't seen some very good comedy lately so this one is up there for making me laugh here and there.  It wasn't as great as Bridesmaids for me (what's wrong with me?)  Not as special as other comedies such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Knocked Up.  Still, this was one entertaining movie.  Count the cameos.
7 out of 10.