Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Holy shit, Batman! This was one badass motherfucking movie.  Let me back up.  This week, the new Mission Impossible movie comes out.  My friend Casey is a big fan of the franchise and since it's his birthday week, I'm going to watch the new one with him.  I've seen the first three movies but it was a long time ago. Casey let me borrow the movies, and I've re-watch the first three movies and man, they're awesome.  Now, this fourth one is my favorite.  A lot of cool action sequences.  Lots of cool moves.  Shit, for a movie that was a little over two hours long, it felt kind of short. Good set-up for the next movie.  Good casting.  Kudos on the Russian Assassin played by that one girl from Inglourious Basterds.  Awesome climbing building scene  The whole thing was awesome.  Recommended.  
This is my favorite one, so far.  Followed by part one, then three and part two.
Can't wait to see the new one tomorrow.