Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Movie 43

Awe, nothing better than to watch a raunchy toilet humor comedy after a break up.  It kind of hit the spot.  No worries about me, it was for the better and I'm learning to accept it and become a better person.  You best believe that won't stop me from my love for movies.  This movie has about a dozen shorts put together.  Most of them suck but they are a few on here that made me laugh a bit.  My favorite was the first short with Hugh Jackman and his unique neck.  I also liked the super hero speed dating short, the truth and dare date, and the home school short.  All these shorts are told by this weird filmmaker who goes up to a studio executive and pitches several of these stories.  They are so cheesy and ridiculous and he gets rejected.  Then after a few moments, he pulls out a gun and makes the executive hear the rest of the stories.  
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this at all.  It was just okay for me cause I was a bit depressed tonight.
But, I won't be for long, I promise.  I'm focusing on the negatives of this relationship and I'll get over this break up quicker than you can spell ketchup or something like that.