Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Jobs (2013)

Jobs IMDb
Man, this day was tough choosing a new release. I didn't want to go with Red 2 cause I didn't really like the first one. There wasn't that many other releases so I settled with this one. I'm not familiar with the real Steve Jobs guy other than the fact he's the main Apple guy. That's it. Watching this, I realized he was an a@@hole. It's kind of hard for Ashton Kutcher to get into any character. When I see him on screen, he still is Ashton Kutcher. This movie wasn't that bad, though. Some of it was a "Social Network" ripoff (the parts about screwing over friends and having this career take over). This had an okay soundtrack and I got to learn a few things about the company Apple. It was too long though. They expanded and focused a lot about Jobs struggle to get control of the company. Then, they skipped almost a whole decade and finished the movie with Jobs returning as CEO of Apple. I would of wanted more of a recap of his life instead. Oh well. Not going to recommend this one but it was okay, I guess.