Saturday, August 24, 2013

You're Next

You're Next IMDb
Totally freaking awesome home invasion movie we got here.  The long wait and anticipation was worth it.  I been trying to see this for almost two years now (since Fantastic Fest 2011).  Hell, I even did home invasion night last year thinking this was going to come out.  Glad to have seen it this Saturday night.  Had the pleasure in seeing it with my brothers in Midland.  A few good twists and surprises.  Won't give away those spoilers because that is what makes this movie so unique and badass.  Excellent kills.  My favorite kill is the blender scene.  Love the song they play here over and over.  After seeing this, I got even more pumped for Fantastic Fest this year.  This is what is all about: badass genre films for fans of genre movies.  Any other movie fans: at you're own risk.  Can't wait to own this and finally start a Home Invasion section in my collection.