Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vampire Thursday: The Fearless Vampire Killers

The Fearless Vampire Killers IMDb
What a coincidence!  Sharon Tate was murdered 44 years ago tomorrow by the Manson family.  She was pregnant with Roman Polanski's baby.  They both met while making this movie.   It's a coincidence that this is this month's vampire movie.  I must say, Sharon Tate looks very hot and beautiful especially in this movie.  I wouldn't mind her taking a bite out of me.  Wait, I'm in a relationship.  Dammit, I never learn.   I just commented on the only good thing about this movie.  The rest was so and so.  It stars Roman Polanski as a nervous vampire hunter, except there's hardly any vampire hunts here, but it's supposed to be like that cause this is a comedy.  A silly comedy kind of making fun of the vampire genre.  For the most part, I found it uninteresting.  Mainly because I got home after midnight due do to a last minute thing at work.  So, I was out of it.  Stayed awake all the way through but my focus wasn't 100%.  See, I admit when I do things like that.  But from everything I saw, I didn't like this movie except for Sharon Tate (rest her soul).