Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Errors of the Human Body

Errors of the Human Body IMDb
These mad scientists scare me.   Maybe not as bad as other movies but they're definitely weird here.  This whole movie had a weird vibe.  I don't think I ever want to see it again.  I mean, I love lots of weird movies for different weird reasons.  This just wasn't for me.  This came out at Fantastic Fest last year.  It's a movie set in Germany but it's in English.  It was going okay at first, but, after a while, I didn't really care about the story.  The only crazy part is cutting a tail of a laboratory mouse and that was an accident made by our main character.  These weird scientists are working in a human regenerating gene project and our main scientists stumbles upon the project for personal reasons and all of a sudden a crazy virus is created that results in tragic consequences.  That right there sounds good to me but the overall movie delivery of the movie just didn't cut it for me.