Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lockout (2012)


Lockout
This was an awesome sci-flick.
Good dialogue.
Lots of interesting not so boring scenes.
Crazy characters.
When I saw the pure CGI scene near the beginning,
I thought that was going to suck big time.
That scene made it seem like a video game and
not very good at all.
But, luckily, the movie wasn't pure CGI.
All the space stuff was good.
I could rewatch this movie just for the first
One hour and 15 minutes.
I didn't like the last part of the movie at all.
What was in the briefcase?
Why did they make this person the bad guy all of a sudden?
And no, I'm not talking about our main hero here.
I was disappointed.
But all the space stuff and Guy Pearce acting
like Bruce Willis in Die Hard and kicking ass
was awesome.

Okay to check out.
If the ending was better, this would of been a great buy
and a sci-fi classic in years to come.