Thursday, July 19, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: The Aggression Scale (2012)

HOME INVASION THURSDAY

Every third Thursday I'll comment on a
home invasion movie I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.


The Aggression Scale
This had a very good premise.
Lots of potential.
While I did enjoy the whole movie,
there were some parts that made me a little mad.
They made these characters stupid.
But, I love the "Home Alone" but deadlier idea.
This kid was like a disturbed James Bond.
He was doing all kinds of clever things.
There was a part in this story that would of made
this movie 100 times better.
It was the part where the kid was hiding above
the truck and then he held the shotgun to the guy's
face. It's kind of obvious what I would of wanted there.
But, there was some nice bloody surprises.
It gets more psycho towards the end.

Good for a home invasion movie. Could of been one
of my favorite movies this year, if they would of done
a few things different. But, good to check out.


A nice typical homemade meal goes good with this home invasion.
I had a chopped steak covered with mushrooms, onions, and gravy
with grilled corn on the cob, peas, and bloated mashed potatoes.
And of course, with a Sweet Leaf Iced Tea from Austin, TX.