Wednesday, July 4, 2012

God Bless America


God Bless America
Bad ass movie from start to finish.
Never a dull moment.
I first heard about this movie from my friend, Ramon,
who sent me the trailer.
Good freaking trailer.
Bobcat Goldthwait has done it again.
I'm already a fan of World's Greatest Dad.
Now comes another dark comedy that's even a whole lot better.
Lots of funny moments.
Lots of "damn, that's crazy" moments.
This is going to be a cult classic.
I mean, the minute that it ended,
I wanted to watch it again.
I wish the whole world can see it so
that maybe we can all learn something for the
better of mankind.
This is a big "F. U" to America and what
better than to see this movie on the 4th of July movie.

A must buy for the collection.
Now, I need to check out some of Goldthwait's other films
and maybe start a director section for him. We'll see.