Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dark Knight Rises (2012)


The Dark Knight Rises
Speechless!!
Well, I got lots of information to process.
Don't worry, I don't give out spoilers,
especially to movies like these.
I loved the movie.
I enjoyed the hell out of it at the IMAX.
Beautiful!!
Well done, Mr. Christopher Nolan.
Well done.
A nice closure to the "Nolan" Batman trilogy.
Lots of emotions.
Suspense, surprises, and little bit of sadness.
But, above all, happiness.
I liked the story except for some things towards the end.
I rather not talk about it because
then I might spoil stuff here.
But nothing bad that takes away the magic of the movie.
I was truly entertained.

Must see movie for sure. That's a no brainer.
There's no way you should avoid this movie in 2012.
Very possible top 10 favorite movie for me.


IMAX in Austin, TX: