Monday, July 2, 2012

80's Monday: Top Gun

80's MONDAY

[Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out
in the 80's that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.]


Top Gun
This was so 80's cheesy!!
Never took it seriously but
I know a lot of people grew up with this movie and it's
probably more serious with them.
But I enjoyed it for an 80's night.
The songs, the style, and dialogue just reminded me
of those times.
"I feel the need. The need for speed."
Didn't know what Top Gun was about except
that it was about planes with a young Tom Cruise.
I think I was going to watch this one time
when I was collecting Tony Scott films.
But I never did.

This All American movie would probably be good
with an All American beer like Budweiser.
Next 80's night, I'll be watching St. Elmo's Fire.