Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wetlands

I've heard crazy shit about this movie last year so when I saw that Netflix has it, I had to see what the crazy shit was all about.  Well, I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday last week that I had the fucking guts to see it.  I was disgusted by it.  But, that's what the movie is all about.  The hideous and outrageous things the main characters puts herself through.  It's kind of like punk rock movie.  I've seen some shit in my life and this is one of them.  Now for the story itself, this should have been something better.  I didn't like it too much.  I like that it took balls for them to make this kind of movie.  I liked that it was original.  That's it.  Best Movie dealing with a rebellious sex crazed female teenager with hemorrhoids goes to this movie.
Take it from me, don't torture yourself with this movie.  Human Centipede?  Now that's a great fucking movie.  Kidding!