Sunday, November 23, 2014

Chef (2014)

Wow!  This was amazing.  Emotional, funny, entertaining, and got me craving lots of food.  I'm a foodie (at least I pretend to be).  So I knew I was going to love the hell out of this movie.  This also hits home because of the father and son relationship.  I would love for my son to be open and exposed to a lot of great food and exploring the world.  I love the traveling scenes in this movie.  Love that his son preferred going to New Orleans instead of Disney World.  Kudos for the Austin, TX scenes.  Still gotta make it to Franklins BBQ one day.  Jon Favreau starred and directed this feel good movie.  
Highly recommend this.  I need to add this to my collection someday.

I made a grilled cheese served with a side of plantain chips to go with this movie.
After a quick research, I decided to make the grilled cheese similar to the one made in the movie.  I used Gruyere Cheese and Sharp Cheddar and lots and lots of butter.  Very delicious.

Here's the link to see:

Trailer: