Monday, February 10, 2014

Bad Grandpa

Woke up this Monday morning to this laugh out loud comedy. Just within a minute, I was already cracking up.  I loved it.  I think I like this a whole lot more than the regular Jackass movies.  I love the fact this is all about tricking and fooling real people in the real world.  That's what makes it funny that no one except for the actors and the hidden camera operators know this is all an act.  They put it together pretty smoothly.   It is the story of an old man who loses his wife and he decides to celebrate his freedom except there is one obstacle on his way, his grandson.  The mother leaves the son with grandpa and takes off.  Grandpa hits the road to take the kid to his father. Along the way, they make several stops and cause lots of madness.  Oh yeah, dead grandma is inside the trunk the whole time. I think that's one of my favorite scenes: grandpa hires two movers who think they're moving furniture, instead, grandpa tells them to move "the body" from the bedroom to the trunk.   Very funny.   Didn't care too much about the stunts scenes.  That's good that they weren't that many. Just one or two.
In the mood for some laughs? Fan of toilet humor?  Check this movie out.  Good old time.