Wednesday, December 19, 2012

South American Cinema Night: Felicidades

Every 2nd Wednesday of every month
I'll be checking out a movie from any country
in South America.
My goal is to see one movie from each country.
This excludes any films I see at film festivals.

Tonight's movie is from Argentina:



















Felicidades
Now, it's time to wrap my South American Cinema Night this year
with this Argentinean Drama/Comedy.
I have to admit, I am disappointed with this South American Cinema Night.
Most movies aren't worth watching in my opinion.
This movie was a little too boring and slow for me.
There's three stories that play out.
I didn't really feel any of them.
It's about these characters trying to reach their goal through
Christmas Eve.
But, the final outcome of their goals were uninteresting.
I was wanting some clever dialogue.
Some crazy moments.
Not quite satisfied with this.
I'm throwing in the towel for tonight.
Avoid!