Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Django Unchained (2012)





















Django Unchained
Very freaking awesome movie.
Now, my comments might be bias because
Tarantino is my favorite director and I've been waiting
to see this one all year long.
But, even with my own personal hype, this delivers!
Very beautiful!
The first half had me emotional since the first frame.
The second half was more like,"hell yeah" and intense.
Christopher Waltz and his character "The Dentist" stole the
show in my opinion.
He carried the story along.
Brilliant.
And Leonardo DiCaprio was phenomenal in his villain role.
Lots of good scenes.
I don't even know how many favorite scenes I have:
the sheriff shooting, the bagheads scene, the mandingo scenes,
the shootouts, etc. etc.
Gots to see this one again.
And can't wait to own it and have some Southern white cake with it.
My number one favorite movie this year.