Friday, December 28, 2012

Kung Fu Friday: The Legend of Drunken Master

Every fourth Friday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a kung fu movie of any period.
Gives me an excuse to kick the walls and break blocks of wood.
Also gives me the excuse to go to I Luv Video or Vulcan Video
and catch up on some great kung fu flicks out there.




















The Legend of Drunken Master
This was pretty cool and funny kung-fu flick.
I saw Drunken Master for the first time a few years ago.
I liked a lot.
This is not a direct sequel just the style of fighting.
If you give anyone wine or liquor, I'm pretty sure they
can fight like Jackie Chan in this movie.
But, not as fast or cool.
The first half was more of the comedy part
and the second half got a bit serious.
I like the first drunken fighting scene that happens
about 30-40 minutes in.
Pretty simple fun flick.
I might have to add this to my Kung-Fu section.