Thursday, December 20, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: Inside

Every third Thursday I'll comment on
a home invasion movie I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.





















Inside
Now for my last home invasion movie this year.
It was okay.
I expected more out of this French horror.
I can tell you one thing, that lady invading the house is
one ugly bitch.
And she got more annoying.
I just wanted her to die at the end.
But, guess what?
I'm going to spoil it.
She gets away.
Now, that's usually typical in home invasion movies.
Usually the bad guys get away.
And that's what makes this genre crazy because
these things can actually happen.
I waited until December to watch this one because
the night that our main character gets invaded, happens
to be Christmas Eve.
There were stupid moments like stupid cops who
don't call for back up.
But, on the gory side, this was pretty cool.
Overall, a little disappointing.
At the end of the year, I'm going to list
my most favorite to least favorite home invasion movies.









This movie was served with Cordon Bleu Chicken
(with ham and swiss cheese inside) and French Style Green Beans: