Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


The Sorcerer's Apprentice
First of all, this isn't my kind of movie.
Of all the movies that came out today,
this was the only one that sounded a little interesting.
Went in with low expectations,
I came out somewhat satisfied.
I didn't like the flow of the movie.
Felt rushed throughout.
Would of wanted more character and relationship
development among "the sorcerer" and his "apprentice."
Instead, they met, they trained a little,
and the majority of the movie, they battle bad guys.
There were some good moments and
some good special effects.
If that's all you need, then this might be
okay to check out.
I'll tell you my favorite part of the movie was
the subway scene where "the apprentice" recovers the stolen jewelry.
Would of wanted more of that.

Definitely a one night stand movie.
Don't know if I'll ever see it again, but that's just me.