Friday, November 5, 2010

Return of the Living Dead Part 2


Return of the Living Dead Part 2
I can handle stupidity and cheesy zombie films,
but this one tested my limits.
Didn't like it.
It didn't have the specialness from part one.
I remember seeing part 3 back in the day,
from what I remembered, part 3 was more
enjoyable than this one.
There's some good scenes here towards the beginning.
Love some of the zombies, but,
other zombies pissed me off.
There this one zombie who rose from the grave
and couldn't see right, so it put on a pair of glasses,
and it smiled. Tell me, that's not stupid.
And we have more moments like that.
Some I can handle, others, are too ridiculous
for my taste.

Not recommended. Glad, I don't have this on my zombie section.
Part 1 is the best cheesy zombie film ever.
This one sucks.