Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Kids Are All Right (2010)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


The Kids Are All Right
Great dialogue in this drama/comedy that,
according to internet buzz, this might
be nominated for best movie at the Oscars.
If it does, it'll piss me off if it wins.
I thought the movie was good for its story.
But, I don't think it's good enough for
"Best Movie of the Year."
Some good scenes, like when
the lesbian parents found out that their
kids had met their father, that was a hilarious scene.
Like I said in the beginning, great dialogue.
As far as the negative aspect, it was kind of predictable.
I mean, if you see the trailer, you kind of
know how it's going to end.

If you're curious about this movie, just rent it.
Me personally, had a great time with it over some
good old wine, but to be honest, not a movie I would
buy or see again (that's what I call a one night stand).