Monday, November 22, 2010

Munich

CATCHING UP WITH A DIRECTOR

November's Director: Steven Spielberg

#5:

Munich
Another great Spielberg flick.
The story sucked me in right away
and didn't let me go until the end.
Very smooth.
This is another very long Spielberg flick
but it didn't feel so long.
I was kind of wanting more (that's a good thing).
I can't believe I waited five years to see this movie.
Great moments.
My favorite was the assassination of the dutch girl.
Love the cast here:

There you have it. I've caught up with Spielberg.
The only movies I haven't seen from Spielberg is
a movie called, "Always," and his early made for tv movies.
I now officially will put Spielberg on the waiting list
for my Director's section.
Here's my most favorite to least favorite Spielberg films
(this is so hard to do since there's different types of movies
but worth a shot):

1. Jurassic Park
2. Schindler's List
3. Saving Private Ryan
4. Jaws
5. Munich
6. Empire of the Sun
7. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
8. War of the Worlds
9. Minority Report
10. 1941
11. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
13. Artificial Intelligence: AI
14. Duel
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
17. Catch Me If You Can
18. Hook
19. The Lost World: Jurassic Park
20. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
21. The Color Purple
22. The Terminal
23. The Sugarland Express
24. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
25. Amistad