Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Winter's Bone (2010)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Winter's Bone
Boring flick. Good solid story,
but, not my kind of film.
The reason I saw this tonight was
because of the film festival circuit buzz.
According to the buzz, this is one of the best movies of
this year. If that's the case, we're in big trouble this
year. I've seen my fair share of independent films
this year. To me, this doesn't come close to being
a favorite. I respect what they were trying to do.
I just wasn't feeling it halfway through.

I guess if you're in the mood for a slow character driven
drama, this might settle good.
But, do not, I repeat, do not see this late at night.
You might yawn and be a little disappointed like I was.
I should of seen this on a bright early Sunday afternoon.
Maybe, I would of liked it more.