Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)


A Nightmare On Elm Street
Not bad of a remake.
Pretty much straightforward flick.
These stupid teens should of told their parents
that Freddy is back in he's the one killing everybody.
But, then again, this is just a movie.
Freddy Krueger wasn't bad here, wish he had more screen time.
Freddy Krueger and the Elm Street movies were a
big part of me while in elementary school.
Hell, I was Freddy for Halloween in 3rd grade.
I haven't seen those movies since then.
From what I remembered,
this kind of does a fair representation of those movies.
Love the ending and the song "All I have to do is Dream."
That's probably my favorite part.

This is alright to watch just for the sake of being a Nightmare
On Elm Street movie. Nothing special.
This is not a must buy unless you're
a big fan of the original movies.
Having Freddy come out more would of made it a whole lot better.