Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Predators (2010)

New Release Tuesday


Predators
I don't know, maybe because I went to Troublemaker Studios
for "Predators Global Press Day," that I ended up loving the hell out
of this movie. That experience was still in my head
while watching this movie for the first time today.
I couldn't help, but, enjoy this movie.
Yeah, the beginning was kind of random,
but as the story develops, this gets really good.
Love the ending.
One of my other favorite scene was the yakuza fighting the Predator
scene.

Definitely, great entertainment.
This brought back some memories from the first
Predator movie (which I haven't seen since the early 90's).
Maybe, I need to revisit real soon.
I always prefer Predator over Alien.
Would of wanted Trejo's Cuchillo character to live a little longer.
This is a must for Predator fans.
It does justice.