Thursday, October 21, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon (2010)

Animation Night

How To Train Your Dragon
Surprisingly, this was one hell of a good animation.
I type surprisingly because, when I first heard about this
movie before it came out in the theatre, it didn't catch
my attention. I thought it was going to be uninteresting like Shrek.
I know, Shrek is not horrible, but I'm not into the Shrek movies.
This animation had a good flow and a good solid story.
I like the concept of it all, even though, it was a little predictable.
The voices were great.
My favorite moment:
A little dragon cuttles with Hiccup while flying in the air.
It was a small little moment, but, it was sweet.
The little things are important.

I give this a lot of points because I didn't know anything about
the actual story before, and when I saw it this morning,
I was entertained to the max. Good surprise.