Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jonah Hex (2010)


Jonah Hex
I went in with low expectations and I still wasn't thrilled
or at least bit entertained.
Sometimes you gotta see a movie no matter what other reviews say
or how bad a lot people say it is, just so you can confirm it yourself.
For peace of mind.
Right here, it's a revenge story based out of a graphic novel.
That sounds good to me. So what happened?
This had a lot of potential for greatness.
Unfortunately, we have a movie that has no real development.
Everything was rushed.
The only character I liked was the character played
by Michael Fassbender (Inglourious Basterds).

Don't waste your time with this movie.
Hell, the Punisher movies are better than this.
But, then again, I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed both
Punisher (2004 version) and Punisher: War Zone.