Thursday, October 14, 2010

Django the Last Killer

I been busy at work these past few days.
I was unable to watch any movies until today.
New Release Tuesday's movie was supposed to be Doghouse.
I'll be watching that this Friday.
And yesterday was supposed to be Spaghetti Western Night.
I moved it to this morning.
So, let's get on with it:

Spaghetti Western Night


Django the Last Killer
Decent but doesn't deliver as a whole.
Love the music (even though it's one song that keeps on repeating
through the whole movie).
This ending kinda took me by surprise.
The plot was typical for a spaghetti western.
Short, sweet, not complex, straightforward flick.
This is a rare copy I found at I Luv Video.
I don't think it's available anywhere.

It's alright to check out, but nothing special, in my opinion.