Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

New Release Tuesdays

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)
I give this points for being different.
Entertaining and a little shocking.
This kept me going like a grindhouse movie.
As a matter of fact, this is like a modern grindhouse movie.
You have the B-movie feel, some annoying actors,
and crazy scenes.
According to the buzz around the film world,
this movie supposed to be the sickest movie in recent times.
I don't think it lives up to the hype, but,
it sure is interesting.
It's underrated. I think this was a fair movie.
It doesn't suck nor is it something bad ass.
There's some scenes that could of been left out,
but, of course they were there to create suspense.
I like that there were some stuff that was kept off-camera.
It makes you think and creates images in your head.

Crazy German doctor is a memorable character.
For originality and for curiousity, check this out at your own risk.
100% medically accurate.