Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Orphan

New Release Tuesdays Presents:

Orphan
This was a crazy ass flick with the same old plot
but with a different twist.
I won't spoil the twist, but once I found out,
everything else made sense.
And there's no point in seeing the movie again unless
I haven't seen it in 10 years or so.
It's kinda the same feeling I got when I saw "The Sixth Sense"
for example, Bruce Willis' character is dead.
So the next time I see it, the experience won't be as powerful.
There's some good fantastic kills on here.
The best part of this was all the performances.
The story is similar to "The Good Son" and "Mikey."
Nothing new there. The dad was getting on my f-ing nerves.
I guess, that was his job.
This is the kind of movie I would like to see once for
the entertainment and twist. I would only buy it if
I ever want to start a children gone bad collection.

Good flick that's worth the rent.
Grade: B