Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not Quite Hollywood


Not Quite Hollywood: The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation!
Damn, there's a shit load of films I need to catch up on.
This is a great documentary, especially if you're a low budget film fan.
I now have higher respect for Dennis Hopper than I ever had before.
He's in a movie called Mad Dog something. He's hardcore.
This documentary tells you some of the crazy crap that
went on while making these weird flicks.
I'm putting Howling 3 and Roadgames on my "rent list. "
The first part of this doc, is about the nudie/sex flicks then
it goes into slasher and horror flicks followed
by kung fu and gearhead movies.
A good variety.
Didn't know the Aussies had all this in them.

For fans of grindhouse movies and Quentin Tarantino,
this is a must buy.
For everybody else, this might not be for you.
Grade: A (for a documentary)