Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dead Snow

New Release Tuesday Presents:

Dead Snow
That's right. This movie came out today, but you can only
get it at Blockbuster.
I don't know when this will be released for the rest of the stores.
I'm glad I was able to check this out today.
I didn't want to see Transformers taking a crap.
The only other choice was Blood: The Last Vampire.
When I unexpectedly saw this, I knew this was the winner.
Let's jump into the movie.
This nazi zombie flick from Norway is original.
These zombies are not like other zombies.
Besides being nazi, they're smarter and looking for something
more than just killing people.
The movie was more horror than comedy.
There's some cheesy comedic moments here and there.
And hell yes, there's a lot of gore you can handle.
The first half of the movie reminded me of Cabin Fever.
Then the second half, all hell breaks loose.
The plot was good enough for a zombie film.
Some things can be better,
like having some of the victims turning into a zombie.
Kudos to the sound and songs featured on here.
This sucker was loud and clear.

Overall, it was entertaining. Not total bad ass
but it satisfies. Must see for zombie fans.
Grade: B++