Thursday, November 15, 2012

South American Cinema Night: Un Titan En El Ring

Every 2nd Wednesday of every month
I'll be checking out a movie from
any country in South America.
My goal is to see one movie from each country.
This excludes any films I see at film festivals.

 Tonight's movie is from Ecuador:





















Un Titan En El Ring
For a low budget low quality movie, this had something
good going on in the first 30 minutes.
After that, it went downhill for me.
Started disliking the characters.
It got a little preachy towards the end.
Ooh, the foreign priest is a wrestler!
The town whore is named, Zoila.
And the parental figures here don't do a good job
raising their kids.
It left me with a hopeless feeling for all these characters.
All I know is that Ecuador is a crappy place to live in.
And this movie proves that to me just one more time.
















No trailer found for this movie.