Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Release Tuesday: [Rec] 3: Genesis (2012)






















[Rec] 3: Genesis
I'm a fan of the first film of this series.
The second one, shifted things around for me.
They made the zombies possessed by evil.
This one continues with that possession.
This time it all takes place during a wedding night.
The intro was "found footage" style.
Then after the credits, everything else was a normal movie.
I'm not a fan of possessed zombies.
I like more of the infected zombies.
Virus related or anything scientifically.
Apart that I didn't like the concept behind these zombies,
this movie was pretty good.
Good gore in some parts.
Everything was better than expected except
the stupid ending.
No comment on that stupid ending.
Okay, one comment.
Zombies don't feel the feeling of love
(at least not in this series and in most zombie movies).
But, the ending made me upset when they showed two
zombies holding hands.
Oh, that was the bride and groom.
They were the last to survive.
Go figure.
So, I spoiled the ending.
Don't waste your time on this unless you're a fan of the series.