Sunday, October 9, 2011

X-Men: First Class (2011)


X-Men: First Class
Wow, impressive movie.
Probably my favorite comic movie this year.
Yeah, there were silly moments like
that one girl flying with her silly wings.
And the guy turning into Beast.
But, good kick ass entertainment.
This made me want to see the rest of the movies
again. Magneto kicks ass.
Once again, I'm not familiar with the original comics
or big on them but I like the story here.
I like that there were a bunch of drinking scenes in the
first half (and I'm all about that).
I like that there was hardly any action or big
battle scenes. There were a few but mostly was about
the characters and the beginning of the X-Men.
Kudos to Matthew Vaughn (Kick Ass).

Recommended. Can't wait to see it again along with all the other ones.