Monday, October 3, 2011

Rocky Horror Picture Show

MUSICAL MONDAY

[To expand my knowledge in this genre
and for the sake of trying something different,
every first Monday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a musical I've never seen before.]



The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Finally got to see this weird dark musical.
Was waiting for October to see it.
Well, I can't say I was a fan.
But, it was alright.
My favorite songs are in the first act.
I didn't know Susan Sarrandon was in this until
I saw her.
It wasn't as dark as I thought it was going to be.
It was a bit trippy, yes.
I don't even want to imagine seeing
this under the influence.
My favorite musical number was the first
sequence when they enter the castle and everyone
dances.

Tim Curry on stockings, it's worth
a peek, I guess.