Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Silence of the Lambs

SHAME ON ME WEDNESDAY

[The second Wednesday of every month
I'll see a movie that I am ashamed
to admit I've never seen before.
A movie that most have seen
and it's usually referenced in pop culture.
As a fan of cinema, I shouldn't have missed
these movies, but I did, so shame on me.
This will give me the chance to catch up on those
movies.]

This month, my focus is Horror films.

The following five horror films I've never seen
before:
American Warewolf in London
Fright Night
Silence of the Lambs
Rosemary's Baby

Silence of the Lambs won by majority votes from my film experts.

Runner Up: American Warewolf in London



Silence of the Lambs
I didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted to because
my mind was somewhere else.
But from what I saw,
this was great. I like the serial killer.
Very creepy, yet what a gentleman.
And let's not forget our main attraction,
Anthony Hopkin's Hannibal Lecter.
I wouldn't want to get near that cell.
I saw the movie, Hannibal, a long time ago.
Everybody talks about Silence of the Lambs being
a greater masterpiece.
It is referenced in lots of movies.
Blah, blah, and blah.
The ending was cool.
I might have to see it again one day with a clear mind
to fully enjoy it.