Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tokyo Gore Police


Tokyo Gore Police
I was in the mood for some Asian Cinema.
I personally chose three different films
from three different Asian countries to see tonight.
I saw the great epic of Mongol.
Then it was the war drama, J.S.A.
And finally, this bloodfest from Japan.
The first two, I've already seen before.
So here's my brief comments on this one:
This was over the top insane.
They threw all these gorey scenes just for
the sake of being gore.
The story was ridiculous.
It was fun the first 30 minutes, but after a while,
I was just waiting for the story to get good.
It didn't really get good, but it sure did get bloody.
CGI bloody.

So this is only for the gore fans.
Not recommend it for Asian cinema fans in general.
The recommendation I would give related to this
kind of film would be: Ichi the Killer
(it's freaking gorey as hell, but at least with a decent story).