Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Men Who Stare At Goats

New Release Tuesdays Presents:


The Men Who Stare At Goats
Love the humor in the first half of this film.
Reminds me of the films by the Coen Brothers.
Second half was weak for me.
It had its moments.
Didn't like Ewan McGregor's performance with his
character, but love all the other characters.
This movie has a great concept.
Good music and nice use of flashbacks.
Favorite scenes:
- Bill Django yelling like a Drill Sergeant and the dancing that follows.
- Fork in the road desert scene.

If only the last chunk of the film was good,
I would of called this an "A" movie.
Other than that, good entertainment piece.
Now, I want to join the military so I can learn how to kill
all the birds who've been crapping on my car with my mind.
As well as smashing my head into the wall, and hope that
one day, I would be able to go through the wall.