Friday, March 26, 2010

Day of the Dead / Night of the Creeps

Friday at the Grindhouse Presents:
and

Tonight is a double zombiesploitation feature!

Day of the Dead
Freaking awesome stuff here.
Overall, I found it a little better than alright.
I still prefer Dawn of the Dead as my favorite out
of the Romero movies.
I love the exaggeration in the performances by some
of the actors, made it more comical.
This movie made me feel like I was stuck underground
with these people.
The zombies are great as usual.






Night of the Creeps
Alien slugs turning people into zombies
is always a great fun,
especially with cheesy 80's dialogue.
This was decent.
Would of wanted to see a shit load of more zombies.
The main cop in this movie was my favorite character.
He had some good one-liner dialogue.
Not a need for zombie fans, but if you happen to
come across it, check it out.