Thursday, March 25, 2010

Schizopolis

Catching Up With A Director Segment
This month's director is Steven Soderbergh.
So far this month, I've seen:
The Informant
Solaris
The Limey
and Bubble.
The fifth and last film to see from Soderbergh it's
probably his craziest:

Schizopolis
Insane how all this is put together.
Crazy random dialogue and random
moments did it for me.
I enjoyed and loved the first half.
The second half was okay.
With a title like, Schizopolis,
you never know what to expect.
This is all created and directed and stars
Steven Soderbergh, but he's not credited in this.
This movie puts it up there with my favorites.

Now that I've seen most of his films,
it's time to put them in order (from my most favorite
to least favorite):

Traffic
Che
Ocean's 11
The Informant
Schizopolis
The Limey
Out of Sight
Bubble
Solaris
Sex, Lies, And Videotape
Ocean's 12
Erin Brockovich
Ocean's 13