Monday, December 28, 2009

Wrong Turn at Tahoe


Wrong Turn at Tahoe
I'm trying to catch up on some of these movies I missed over
the holidays. I saw this gangster/revenge flick tonight.
There were some good scenes throughout this flick.
My favorite, is when the messengers get killed at the stairs.
Beautiful scene.
I don't buy Cuba Gooding Jr's character.
I do however, like Miguel Ferrer as a gangster.
He's used to these roles.
Harvey Keitel's role here was typical.
Nothing new to offer.
To me, it seemed that they were trying too hard
with the dialogue.
The story was entertaining.
But I got one major problem with a plot hole I found.
If Joshua (Cuba G.) knew who killed his father,
why wait until the end to do his revenge???
That bothered me after the movie.

This is worth the rent, but it will offer nothing new
you haven't seen before.