Tuesday, December 22, 2009

District 9

New Release Tuesdays Presents:


District 9
If Shakespeare was alive and he wanted
to write something sci-fi,
this movie would be close to it.
This was a great sci-fi flick.
I wouldn't say that this was total mind blowing,
but it was a good original tragic story.
Love the concept behind it all.
My favorite part is when our hero gets
inside this robot machine and starts blasting
people away.
Didn't like the music, it was kinda of a downer.
I was also lost towards the beginning,
I didn't know if I was going to be watching a
Cloverfield kind of movie.
Thankfully, the cameras from the documentary stopped.
On another note, love the colors on this movie.
This was my first Bluray experience.
Some scenes weren't great on blu, but the action
scenes were awesome.

It will be a debate for myself if this should be on
my top 10 best films of the year list.
It definitely has a shot.